We have been involved in the authorisation of many facilities in Hungary. We undertake the examination of the need of authorisation of the planned facility and its consultation.
If the project is in accordance with Article 314/2005 of the Environmental Impact Assessment and the Single Environment Permit Procedure (XII. 25.) Government Decree
- request of consultation
- Preliminary Impact Assessment (Preliminary EIA)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC),
we undertake to carry out the necessary examinations, to compile the documentation, and to submit it for permitting on request.
In addition to the above, we undertake:
- request for a point source establishment authorization
- water base unique investigation
- compiling a NATURA impact assessment.